Terms and Conditions
The Manchester College endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, but does not accept any liability for loss due to errors or omissions.
To the best of our ability, we check the content of the webpages linked to and from this site for suitability for the stated purpose of the link, accuracy of the content, and suitability for the users of our website. However, we take no responsibility for the contents of third party websites, their continued accuracy and suitability, their practices regarding privacy or the availability of linked pages. If you would like to report an inaccuracy or any other problem relating to the content of this website or a linked website, please contact us. We appreciate and act on feedback from our users.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: The Manchester College is a statutory corporation established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 whose registered office is at Ashton Old Road, Openshaw, Manchester, M11 2WH.
- Employees of The Manchester College shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on our Facebook page.
- Closing date for entry will vary for each competition, you can find closing date information on our facebook page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random using social media competition software and verified by The Manchester College.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.